Our self contained, two-bedroom Winemaker’s Cottage is a lovely relaxed space located in the Broke Wine Region (Hunter Valley), on our home property of 36 acres.
The Hunter Valley Wine Region is our playground. We're close (less than 5 minutes drive) to many of Broke's boutique wineries, awarded restaurants and wedding venues. Slightly further afield, 15 minutes drive, lies Pokolbin - the heart of the Hunter Valley Wine Region and Hunter Valley Gardens.
Stay and play - explore the region, recline in the hammock, enjoy spectacular mountain views of the Brokenback Range, spot the local wildlife or enjoy a BBQ with friends in the great outdoors.
Rates & Bookings
$190/night for two guests. Additional guests $50pp/night.
Minimum stay two nights.
Email or phone Meredith to make a booking:
M: 0409 774 280
Members receive a 10% discount when booking direct
- Two queen size bedrooms
- One bathroom with shower in bath
- Air conditioning in lounge/kitchen area and ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Electric column heaters in bedrooms
- Bed linen and bath towels supplied
- Dining table - Seats 4
- Electric cooktop - no oven
- Cooking pots, crockery, cutlery, glassware
- Basic supplies - All meal provisions need to be provided by yourselves. However, we do provide emergency supplies of tea, coffee, sugar, olive oil, salt & pepper.
Picnic Hampers and wine can be requested to be available upon your arrival.
- TV - Free to air and DVD player with a few assorted DVDS
- Iron/ironing board
- CD player
- Tank water only
For more ideas of what to see and do in our area visit: