Visiting Whilst Living with Covid19
NB: Re-opening Saturday 16th October
Abiding by NSW Public Health Orders & conditions of entry are oulined below
If you cannot visit please phone, email or place your orders online
We will continue despatching wines and looking after all your wine needs!
A visit to our cellar door is normally a very relaxed experience with very few rules. However, due to our new reality of living with Covid 19 we are now required to abide by very strict operating guidelines.
To ensure the health and safety of all staff and visitors we ask you to agree to the following conditions of entry to our cellar door:
The following rules always apply:
- Book - Wherever possible make a booking to visit.
- Maximum Size Booking - Group bookings are a maximum of 10 people.
- No Visible Symptoms - Any patron who is unwell or displaying signs of cold/flu/Covid 19, or lives with someone displaying these symptoms, is requested to remain at home and ring and cancel their booking. Should we notice any symptoms during your tasting, including coughing and sneezing, we may need to ask you to leave.
- Be Punctual - Due to strict capacity regulations late comers cannot be guaranteed a tasting.
If running late please phone to advise – 0409 774 280.
- Check In - All guests agree to individually sign in and out using Service NSW QR Code provided.
- Vacccination - Until December 1 or otherwise specified in NSW Health Orders proof of double vaccination must be shown.
- Sanitise Hands - Use hand sanitizer provided when entering and exiting building.
- Wear Mask Indoors - Wear a mask over nose & mouth when indoors, unless tasting.
- Social Distancing - Maintain a social distance of 1.5m from other groups and staff and adhere to maximum capacity numbers indoors.
- Remain Seated Indoors - All tastings indoors will be seated and we encourage you to bring your own pen to fill in order forms.
- Contactless Payments - Can be made by tapping card.
- Respect - Please respect staff & patrons & remain kind. Together we can look after the vulnerable in our community.
We have undertaken Covid 19 Hospitality Best Practice Training provided by the Restaurant & Catering Association, have a current Covid 19 Safety Plan and are following stringent cleaning/sanitising practices.
All that said, we hope you can enjoy your visit to our cellar door and feel safe in doing so.
We are very excited to continue welcoming you to our stomping ground and thank you for supporting our business and keeping our community safe.