Visiting Whilst Living with Covid19
A visit to our cellar door is normally a very relaxed experience with very few rules. However, due to our new reality of living with Covid 19, we are now required to abide by very strict operating guidelines.
To ensure the health and safety of all staff and visitors we ask you to agree to the following conditions of entry to our cellar door:
- Wherever possible make a booking to visit.
- Group bookings are a maximum of 10 people.
- All guests agree to provide contact details when entering cellar. These are kept for 28 days for contact/trace purposes, if needed.
- We encourage all visitors to download the Australian Government’s CovidSafe App before visiting.
- Any patron who is unwell or displaying signs of cold/flu/Covid 19, or lives with someone displaying these symptoms, is requested to remain at home and ring and cancel their booking.
- Be punctual. Due to strict capacity regulations late comers cannot be guaranteed a tasting.
If running late please phone to advise – 0409 774 280.
- Use hand sanitizer provided when entering and exiting building.
- All patrons are asked to follow 1.5m social distancing and maximum capacity numbers of 4 visitors upstairs and 6 downstairs (excluding staff). Beyond these numbers seating is provided outdoors.
- All tastings will be seated and we encourage you to bring your own pen to fill in order forms.
- Contactless payments can be made by tapping card.
- All our staff will be wearing facemasks.
We have undertaken Covid 19 Hospitality Best Practice Training provided by the Restaurant & Catering Association and we are following stringent cleaning/sanitizing practices.
All that said, we hope you can enjoy your visit to our cellar door and feel safe in doing so.
We are very excited to continue to welcoming you to our stomping ground!