Visiting Whilst Living with Covid19
A visit to our cellar door is normally a very relaxed experience with very few rules. However, due to our new reality of living with Covid 19, we are now required to abide by very strict operating guidelines.
To ensure the health and safety of all staff and visitors we ask you to agree to the following conditions of entry to our cellar door:
The following rules specifically apply whilst visiting Sunday 27th June - Fri 9th July:
- Due to the current Stay-at-home orders in place across all of Greater Sydney, including the Blue Mountains, Shellharbour, Central Coast and Wollongong, no visitors can be accepted from these areas. Photo ID will be requested before entering our premises.
- If you've been in Greater Sydney on or after Monday 21 June you need to follow the stay-at-home order for 14 days after you left Greater Sydney.
- You must wear a mask whilst visiting. This can only be removed for tasting.
- Seating within our cellar door will be 1 person per 4 square metre.
The following rules always apply:
- Wherever possible make a booking to visit.
- Group bookings are a maximum of 10 people.
- We encourage all visitors to download the Australian Government’s CovidSafe App before visiting.
- Any patron who is unwell or displaying signs of cold/flu/Covid 19, or lives with someone displaying these symptoms, is requested to remain at home and ring and cancel their booking. Should we notice any symptoms, including coughing and sneezing, we may need to ask you to leave.
- Be punctual. Due to strict capacity regulations late comers cannot be guaranteed a tasting.
If running late please phone to advise – 0409 774 280.
- For contact/trace purposes all guests agree to individually sign in and out using Service NSW QR Code provided.
- Use hand sanitizer provided when entering and exiting building.
- All patrons are asked to follow 1.5m social distancing and advised maximum capacity numbers indoors.
- All tastings will be seated and we encourage you to bring your own pen to fill in order forms.
- Contactless payments can be made by tapping card.
We have undertaken Covid 19 Hospitality Best Practice Training provided by the Restaurant & Catering Association and we are following stringent cleaning/sanitizing practices.
All that said, we hope you can enjoy your visit to our cellar door and feel safe in doing so.
We are very excited to continue to welcoming you to our stomping ground!