We welcome you to join us in our Lovedale Cellar Door to share the tastes, sights and people that make our stomping ground unique.
A visit to stomp! wines is casual & relaxed. We'll personally take you through a tasting of our highly awarded, contemporary brands, stomp!, Pssst ‘n’ Broke Wine Co. & Cape Series, sharing our knowledge, passion and hands-on approach to crafting our wines.
The handcrafted range includes Hunter Valley classics - Semillon, Chardonnay, Verdelho & Shiraz; favourites - Rose, Moscato and Merlot and for something different our Sparkling Verdelho, Sparkling Chambourcin, Fiano, & fortifieds.
For those that like to take things slowly, pre-book & linger a little longer with family or friends & enjoy a:
- Local Cheese & Produce Platter
- Bubbles & Chocolate Fondue
- Stay & Play Picnic Hamper
- Stay & Play Classic BBQ
To finish the visit:
- stock up with to die for chilli jam, boozy fruit jams, pomegranate molasses, local honey or some sweet treats
- discover local arts & crafts including (our son’s) recycled oak barrel furniture, oak & resin pendants and ink drawings
Whilst we continue to live with Covid 19, social distancing all groups at the cellar, we ask visitors to contact us to book a suitable tasting time.
A tasting fee of $5 per person applies.
M: 0409 774 280
We welcome friendly, socialised, well trained dogs (on a lead) to our cellar door.
Thursday - Monday only 10am – 5pm