Due to Covid 19 trading restrictions we are currently open weekends only.
We welcome you to join us in our Lovedale Cellar Door to share the tastes, sights and people that make our stomping ground unique.
A visit to stomp! wines is casual & relaxed. We'll personally take you through a tasting of our highly awarded, contemporary brands, stomp! & Pssst ‘n’ Broke, sharing our knowledge, passion and hands-on approach to crafting our wines.
The handcrafted range includes Hunter Valley classics - Semillon, Chardonnay, Verdelho & Shiraz; favourites - Rose, Moscato and Merlot and for something different our Sparkling Verdelho, Sparkling Chambourcin, Fiano, & fortifieds.
For those that like to take things slowly, pre-book & linger a little longer with family or friends, play with our giant outdoor games & enjoy a:
- Local Cheese & Produce Platter
- Bubbles & Chocolate Fondue
- Stay & Play Picnic Hamper
- Stay & Play Classic BBQ
To finish the visit:
- stock up with to die for chilli jam, boozy fruit jams, pomegranate molasses, local honey or some sweet treats
- discover local arts & crafts including (our son’s) recycled oak barrel furniture, oak & resin pendants and ink drawings
To ensure an enjoyable, personalised tasting experience, we ask that groups of six or more contact us to book a suitable tasting time.
A tasting fee of $5 per person applies.
M: 0409 774 280
We welcome friendly, socialised, well trained dogs (on a lead) to our cellar door.
Due to Covid 19 trading restrictions we are currently open weekends only 10am – 5pm