We'd love you to join the fun at one of our events throughout the year.
Upcoming events are listed below.
4:30 PM to 6:00 PM Sat, 24/07/2021
Venue: Cellar Door
Contact: Meredith 0409774280, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us Saturday 24th July 4.30pm - 6pm as we relax fireside, watching the sunset and discussing and tasting our way through the meaning of terroir in chocolate & wine.
* Glass of Sparkling & cheese on arrival
* Red wine tasting - focusing on terroir and how climate conditions & winemaking can influence taste
* Charley's chocolate tasting with specific examples of terroir
* Toasted marshmallows and fortified wine to finish the night
* Live music by Mark Henderson
$40pp or $35pp for members (members discount applies when logged in)
Bookings essential and to be made by Monday 19th July.
NB: Attendees must be 18years