Annual Stomp! 2024
Saturday March 9th, 11.30am - 3.00pm.
Take a fun, educational look at the life of a Winemaker during Vintage.
Help us squish, measure, stomp and finish with a feast.
Your day includes:
* measuring grape ripeness
* sampling our 2024 juices & ferments
* blending & tasting
* three course lunch with accompanying wines
* training in the art of pigeage or foot stomping ripe, juicy grapes
* creating your very own stomped T-shirt as your keepsake
* live music
After the hard work, in true winemaker style, we'll relax with an alfresco lunch prepared by Chef Matt Dillow from The Deck Cafe Lovedale, live tunes by Mark Henderson & a glass (or three) of wine.
Dress - enclosed flat shoes (you'll be outside), casual clothing (nothing too good, it will get dirty, particularly if you intend to practice your foot stomping), hat, sunscreen and bring an old towel to dry off your feet and legs after stomping.
NB: * Attendees are to be 18years +
* Tickets are not refundable
* No dogs